I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Biboy

Francis Raymund "Biboy" Flores Bucag :)

Videosss: 


He's my anak-anakan sa school. Long story. Basta yun. Sometimes I call him Anak or Biboy. And he calls me Nanay or Cassandra. HAHA! 

Anww, it is his 19th birthday today, and anyone who won't greet him will be dead. JOKE *knock on wood*

Hmm. Last last year, 2008, our batch planned to make an AVP for our friend because he's already in the US and we miss him so much! The video making was held here at our home, some came and some didn't make it. Only 8 people came(Stan, Giko, Jed, Epoy, Jay, Fjay, Gianne, Cienna and I). We used my phone to take the videos.

Hmm. I was the one assigned to finalize the AVP. So ako talaga ang uto-uto dahil ako ang maghihirap maghanap ng pics at magaayos ng videos at mga subs at titles and captions and chevers -__-"

After 2days, I guess? I finished the movie and was already uploading it on Youtube. AND GUESS WHAT. Stupid Youtube didn't let me upload the video fully :|

Lageng error yung pagupload ng movie :| I got irritated and annoyed so I stopped and never uploaded the video anymore :|

Until this day came and I remembered that the video's still not yet uploaded. And at the right timing, it's his birthday today!! :D

I decided to fix it and *tenen*, DONE. Added some pictures, changed the BG, added more music and changed the stupid font and color HAHA!

Hmm, he's already 19 years old :)) Yay! 

Ang sweet sweet pala nung nigreet ko siya kanina!! :))

Sande: HOY ANAK! Happy happy happy birthdaaaaaaay! :D:D mahal kitaaa! miss na kita supeer  :D:D balik kana ha! hahahaha! ENJOY SA BDAY! GODbless dung >:D< labsyuuuuuu :>
sandeeagcaoili: may regalo ako sayo :D
Biboy: Hoy nanay! thank u very much.:D miss din kita superduper :))
Biboy: asan gift ko?

Tas nagoffline na siya, kase diba nga magkaiba yung time :| Di kami nagkasalubong. Huhu

Ang kyot? <3 Wala lang :(( Ahuhu. Basta nakakamiss siya, lage ko kasi siyang seatmate before. Tas nakakakwentuhan ko siya palage tungkol sa kahit ano. Tas mga kalokohan, ganon. Basta yun!!

Gusto nadin niya umuwi dito :( Namimiss na daw kase niya. Tas tas ano kase, malapit yung bahay ng Lola namin sa bahay nila, kaya kapag kunware umuwi ako ng Isabela, itatanong niya ako palage kung kamusta na yung Tito niya at yung bahay nila. HAHA!

Ayun lang :3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIBOY! May God give you more blessed and happier life and years to come :) I love you and I miss you, Anak. Stay macho, Peter Parker/Ashton Kutcher/whoever-gorgeous-and-sizzling-hottie-Hollywood-star-you-may-be :))

Bibibibiboooy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment