I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, February 8, 2010

Blank

What's wrong with the world?! -_-" I am so not in the mood to feel happy. I feel blank -__________-" :| :|

I know, I don't have any reason to be sad. But I'm not sad, I'm just blank. Steady. Normal. So-so. Brr. This is only for today. Haha! 

What are my reasons? I really don't know. 

Maybe because Facebook has changed its layout and I seriously hate it. I also hate Facebook with their "pauso" :| I sent you a smile!, I sent you a gift!, I hit you with a pillow!, I hit you with a star pillow!, I hit you with a beefsteak!, I hit you with this and that!. Pakinsyit. I don't give a damn with what you hit on my face. Swear, just stop it. It's really annoying :|

I'm a boring person :)) HAHA! I live my life with just one cycle :| Sleep - Eat - PC - School - PC - Eat - Sleep. What a boring life :| Oh well, sometimes, I go out to have fun with my friends. So yeah, I still have a good life :)) 

I don't go to school. I mean, I'm too lazy to go to school. I sleep for the whole day and wake up when my my classes are already done :| HAHA! Ohwell, I need to pass all my subjects this semester :| So I really really need to discipline myself.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I hate Facebook? Yeah, I really hate Facebook :| It'll take you n hours to upload a profile picture, only ONE profile picture. Whattaloser :|

I don't feel my course O_O I mean, I don't see myself as an architect. Look at how my classmates do their plates, wth. My plate looks like their scratch papers. And their plates, uhh, it looks like they're my fathers architects work :)) 

How unfair life can be :| Can I have at least 10% of their talents. Brr.

Hey you, whats wrong with you. Tss -___________-

Later, I'll be going to school for my Design class. Brr.

I feel my whole body's swollen :| It hurts like brr -_-" My back hurts, my head hurts, my nose hurts, my eyes hurts, my feet hurts, my arms hurts. Brr.

I've got a runny nose since last month. Ahihi. And I hate it :)) HAHA! I don't like the feeling. Brr. 

Next week, it'll be ArkiWeek. And I don't feel it. I don't know where I am supposed to do my float. Where should I present. BRR! Stupid irreg life. I don't even know the events. I don't even know our class shirt design. I don't even feel we're gonna win at least one game on the intrams. HAHA! (Joke lang. Sobrang negative eh HAHA)

I hate it when I watch a movie on my PC, it gets noisy all the time. And when I don't, its too annoyingly quiet :| BRR.

Nothing's new. Same old same old. I'm still the same person that I was eversince. HAHA! JOKE! =)) I changed a bit. And I think I like it? Some of it, ugh, it makes me feel that I'm so so so mean or that I hate a lot of things. 

I like that I've got new friends. I like that I've got to learn a lot of things. I like how my life goes. I love everyone who's around me, my family, friends, classmates, etc and my God :) I'm contented with what my Lord has given me or will be giving me :)

I hate that I hate too much. I hate it when I get irritated easily. I hate that I'm mean. I hate it that my mouth doesn't shut when its supposed to be. I hate it that I talk to much. I hate it that I don't trust some people anymore. I hate it that I criticize a lot of people. I hate it that I don't look at myself first before criticizing :| BRR. I'm also rude.  

I'm not perfect, nobody is. But sometimes, we act that we're so right that we think everyone around us is wrong. I am sometimes like that. -_-" When I don't think too much and do what I want to do. After that, I don't feel any satisfaction or whatever I should feel. Because I don't put God in whatever decision I make. And that's so so so wrong :( Well, sometimes, I act like that. And I'm sorry :|

I just wanna shut my mouth :| And rethink all off the things that I've done, whether it is right or wrong. Brr. I'll be shutting my mouth from now on. But when I'm hyper, that would be an exemption. HAHA!

Brrrr. Sorry about this boring blog by the boring blogger from boringland who came from boringville. HAHA! Brr -_-" 

No comments:

Post a Comment