I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Updates

I want to blog, but I can't think of something to blog?

I want to write about how I feel with this stupid meeting with a client for our PP2 class :| Pakinsyet, I don't even see why it's necessary. Eh, I know, it's only a "pa-echos" meeting. Stupid :)) 

Ohwell. That's how our professor wants it to be, so be it. :| I just hate it because we need to wear an office attire chever for that stupid test. Eww.

I was browsing my closet for some clothes, and my sisters' too :)) HAHA! And also my Moms closet HAHA! And I asked my sister to take a photo of me wearing those stupid attires :)) I only have two, so bear with me. And sorry for my wasted look HAHA!

Pers look :))

Neks look :))

OO NA FEELING NA AKO :)) Pake mo ba =)) :| 
Photossss are edited by Giiiin :) TYYY :>

AKO NA MUKANG DAGAT NG BASURA. KTHXBOW :| HAHA! Nagfefeeling lang ako bat ba :((

Goodluck sa akin, sa amin pala na magkakagroup :| 

I still have classes until 12pm(BT-major, plates), and the meeting will be held at 10am :| So how am I supposed to go there on time? :| Stupid schedule HAHA! Ohwell, bahala na.

Anwww, I was at Chic's place, helping my blockmates finish their Design float (Jetsoooooons). And if you don't know the Jetsons, here's a pic:


HAHA! Cool. I'm just one of the commoners of our parade because I'm from AR3-8 :)) Salimpusa lang ako. Papansin, you know. HAHA! 

I helped sewing the costumes. I helped sewing the plastic cover for the space ship or whatever you call it. I helped with the uhh, YES!! And I will still be helping for tomorrow and the next days until Sunday! HAHA! Because on Monday, we will already present this thing YAY! :)) Pssh :|

And ugh, one of my classmates from AR3-8 asked me if I already contributed my share for our float. HAHA! I was so embarassed, because he was my partner in our parade. I'm one of the crews for our float, you know (Speed Racer)


There. I'm just a crew, who'll perform a dance chever chuchu whatever. I asked permission from the President and V.President if I can perform for my blockmates, and they agreed :) But one of the officers didn't want to, brr :| Btw, the officers will be the on who'll grade our performance. Huhu. So I'm really confused where I'll be presenting my float? :)) HAHA!

Ohwell, bahala na si spiderman sa grades ko :| HUHU. 

Yon. Ugh. Nakakatamad ever magblog na :(( HAHAHA!

BRR. Arkiweek's coming, and I'm kinda excited, I guesss? :| :)) LOL. Brr. GOODLUCK 3-4, GOODLUCK 3-8 :D:D

2 comments: