I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday

February 7, 2010 | Sunday

How was your Sunday? I didn't go to church :( Di ako nagising kasi puyat ako kakapanuod ng movies last night :( Huhu.

My Sunday went well :) I had fun with my bestfriends.

Epoy GM'd us last Thursday to come visit his exhibit at SM North and vote for his entries. So I agreed to go but my friends didn't reply to his GM. So he asked me to tell them to come along with me this Sunday. 

Gianina tagged us at Facebook to go at Epoy's exhibit. Cienna and I replied. So the three of us are sure to come.

This Sunday, Cienna texted us to go at Sm North at around 2pm. But I woke up at exactly 2pm :)) HAHA! I just read the message that time and was shocked, "WTF 2pm?!". So I hurriedly called her and told her that I just woke up and she decided that we'll see each other at around 3pm. So I was relieved.

I took a bath, used the PC, ate my lunch, fed my dog, used the PC when Dyane texted me that she's already on her way to SM North. So I hurriedly packed my body bag then off I go.

I was on my way when she told me thats she's already there and I was still 5minutes away from SM. We met at Kangaroo Jack Grill chuchu.

Dyane: Gutom ako. Nauuhaw ako. Ang init!
Sande: Sobra nga. Andaming tao. Kain tayo!
Dyane: Saan?
Sande: Block? Para walang tao.
Dyane: Tara. Pano sila Cienna at Gee?
Sande: Papuntahin nalang natin dun!

Kami na reklamadora :)) Kasundo ko itong si Dyane sa lahat ng reklamo sa buhay. Sa lahat ng kasungitan sa buhay. Swear =)) HAHA!

So ayun, we went to The Block when Cienna texted me that the exhibit will be held at SM North Main -_-" Stupid exhibit. So we went back to the Main Bldg. and looked for Cienna who was lost :)) HAHA! 

Text messages:
Sande: Saan kaba?
Cienna: Dito nko! San kayo?
Sande: San ka nga?
Cienna: Tatanong ko.

Convo with Dyane:
Sande: Itatanong daw niya? :|
Dyane: :)) HAHAHA! Itatanong niya? :))
Sande: OO. Di niya kasi mabasa yung pangalan ng store sa tapat niya. Amp. Kelangan pa niya itanong! Pwede naman niyang sabihin na, andito ako sa tapat ng Mcdo?
Dyane: OO NGA! HAHAHAHAH! =))

Text message:
Cienna: National ako!
Sande: Sge!

Convo with Dyane:
Sande: National daw :))
Dyane: HAHA! Tinanong pa niya kung National yun? :))
Sande: Siguro? :)) HAHAHAHAHA! "kuya guard, national ba ito?"
Dyane: HAHAHAHAHA!

Dyane saw Cienna looking for us at National Bookstore. Gianne was inside so we went in and was like, "Gianne? Geesse! Gianne? Geese!" on every aisle on National Bookstore. HAHAHAH!

Gianne heard Cienna so she was like, "Kababain kayo sika! [Nakakahiya kayo!]." HAHA! 

We went looking for Epoy, but guess what?!?!?! He's still on his way to SM! Wth? =)) Nauna pa kami sa nageexhibit :))

Dyane and I went to look for food at the foodcourt, I ate shawarma and she bought Takoyaki(I don't like takoyaki, only a little bit) :| I bought water and she bought gulaman. HAHA! Cienna and Gianne stayed at the exhibit to look for Epoy's entries. After that, they went looking for us at the foodcourt.

We were seated on a table and they also ate shawarmas and takoyakis and Oishi Maju(?). LOL. I tasted one, the one with Yema on the inside? It was delicious =)) HAHA! Sorry, perstaym eh? :))

After waiting for 30minutes or so, we decided to vote for Epoy's entries kasi naman. SORBANG TAGAL! Nakakainip TAE -_-" 

We voted 25pesos for the photo entry and 25pesos for the tshirt deisgn entry. So all in all, it was 100 for the photo entry and 100 for the tshirt design entry. 5pesos per vote, so 20 votes for the photo entry and 20votes for the tshirt design entry. HAHA! Labo? Tae.

Adi yon. We still waited for 30minutes, sitting on the side of the stairs, waiting and waiting and waiting for no one who's not coming :| He came when we were about to leave SM North! Wth? HAHA!

Cienna needed to buy flip flops for her uhh, friend? :)) So we went to The Block, but Chocolate already closed and was replaced by RedHotChili chever, so we went to Trinoma to go buy at All Flip-Flops. 

While Cienna was buying, we went to TacoBell and bought foods, nachos and buritos. After buying, Dyane went to a coffeeshop to buy a frappe for his brother who was asking her to buy one eversince this morning. HAHA! While Dyane was waiting for her order, Cienna and I went to Jellybean and saw a cardigan :( I want it. Pakinsyet. I really really really want it bad. But I have no size :( The smallest size available was medium, and its freakin' too big for me. It was stripes with the color of dark blue and flesh(?)/light brown. SAAN PA MERONG JELLYBEAN? :( PLSSSSSSS :(((((( Ahuhuhuhu.

We wanted to go see Dyane's new house, so we went there :)) Jaywalked from Trinoma to SM :| Too tired to go up and down from the overpass :)) Rode the jeepney. Payed the fare. Gianne, eyeing a guy :| Eww. I saw her looked at the guy and we were like laughing throughout the whole journey to Dyane's. HAHA! Siraulo kasing Gianne yan amp :)) She was making fun of Cienna and she was like, "Ayy sorry, sorry". HAHAHA! Laughtrip :))

When we got down from the jeepney, we were like,

Sande: G*go! Sorry sorry amp :))
Cienna: Si geese kse! Tinulak ako t*ng*na :)) Bading ata dai!
Dyane: Di naman muka? Payat lang siguro.
Cienna: Siguro nga.
Gianne: Sorry sorry kapa? :))
Ciena; G*go!
Dyane: Nakakahiya kayo! HAHA

HAHAHAHA! We went inside Dyanes home. And we saw Awong, her brother :)) Aww, I missed that guy. SOBRANG MEAN. Tae =)) He didn't even said a nice Hi to us, at least he smiled :D I missed him, I remember when we were in HS and I always tease him. HAHA! Funny. And now, he's all pa-macho and mature. Cool. He's already in college and taking up Medtech or Biochem in FEU :) HAHA!

So there, we made ourself feel at home. Toured ourselves in the whole house. Laughed so hard. Shouted like its our own home or as if no ones home. Ate our nachos and buritos. And talked to Niño/Awong about his love affair(eww? haha) crush with *toot* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)) Woo. We laughed about his handwriting. HAHA! Funny =)) 

Really, it was a lot of fun being with them :) They're like no other :) They're the best! :>

We decided to go home at around 7pm, but I was hoping that Dyane would ask us to stay for dinner. But unfortunately, no she didn't HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Sorry nalang. Cienna was like,

Cienna: Dyane aalis nalang kme! 7 na.......
Dyane: Sge alis na kayo :>
Cienna: Tae dai! Di man lang makaramdam! =)) AHHAAHA! Alis na nga tayo! HAHA!

Then we went home. Rode an FX with Geese and Cienna. Gianne and I will go down at Delta, and Cienna is gonna go down at España :>

At Delta, we said our goodbyes. Walked up and down from the overpass. Crossed the road and rode a jeepney going straight to Kamuning. Gianne's gonna stop at Ratsky's and I'm gonna stop at Sct. Torillo, DUH? :)) HAHAHAHA.

So there, bbye with Gianne. And I'm home. My mom's still not home, but my sister is. Mom came home and normal night again :)) ON THE PC :)) Chatting or whatever nonsense things to do on the PC -_-"

I decided to watch A Moment to Remember, a Korean film, and the movie made me cry for about an hour :| HAHAHA! Sorry. The movie's great, swear :) Try to watch it, woo! You wont regret it ;)

Made two blogs and will now go to sleep :>

So that's how my Sunday went, how was yours? :) 

GODbless :) Have a blessed Monday! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment