I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Three

I still have 3 more drafts to finish and I still don't have the time to type. Joke. I'm just not in the mood to finish them because in my mind, I know that the story's long, but I'll be typing a short story in the end. So what's the point. HAHA!

My three drats are entitled as, Friends, Brother and Isabela.

Friends --> it would be about my Highschool and College friends. -_-" HAHA!

Brother --> it would be about my brother, obviously. When he came here from Aus. What he did. Blah until the day he went back. HAHA!

Isabela --> about my vacation in Isabela. HAHA! 

And guess what, I forgot some of the stories. And thats one of the reasons why I don't wanna finish them anymore. HAHA! Laziness :))

Brr. -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment