I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

19th Birthday ♥

I don’t feel like celebrating my nineteenth birthday because 1) I don’t want to feel old 2) I am a year closer to getting OLD becase A) 18 is like the youngest among all the oldest B) when you’re 20, you’re OLD and when you’re 19, you’re getting there. =)) HAHAHAHA. PARANOID BA =)) HAHAHAHAH

Today, I woke up at around 6:40 AM to get ready for my first day of summer class <3 HIHI. Hmm.

Sir Ruben was late and we had our class at around 8:30AM, ata? Haha. He discussed our first lecture and gave us an assignment to read something about timber and trees bla bla. =)) Haha.

After that, he informed us that our class will be dissolved if we don’t have our subject petitioned :| And we should add more fees because we’re only 7 in our class. IDK WHAT THEY WANT!!! So mahal the subject! =)) But it’s okay, I really want to be regular next sem <3 Hihi

After going back and forth twice from Beato to the Main Building, we were done! GOSH. We just need to assess our subject again.

I waited for my cousins at the bench near Pav 1, and I saw Richie and Charlos. So they accompanied me while I was waiting.

When my cousins arrived, I was sooooo sleepy. But Tita Tessie called us to eat lunch outside. So we did. We ate at Tomas Morato Yaki Mix and I paid for our meal because Tita said it was my birthday and I was supposed to pay for it =)) HAHA. K.

Tita asked me to drive her to a doctor because she had some skin allergy from fruits or whatever airborne radiation there is roaming around the Philippines. =))

I drove her around the Scout area to look for a house then went to Capitol Medical for her check up.

My cousins and I waited in the car for her in the parking lot. It was freaking hot :| AS IN BONGGA. Tulo pawis! IPON PAWIS! Peste. And I was so sleepy, so I fell asleep while waiting. And ugh, I woke up with sweaty face and back!! and my head was hurting like mabgtajgsbvlhgn!!!! We’ve been waiting for 40 mins in the car and getting cooked under the sun! =))

So I called Tita and asked if she will still take long, she said she’s next and I asked if we could go home na, because I can’t take the heat and sleepiness! HAHA.

We went home and I fell asleep immediately.

Then my cousin woke me up and said, “Sila Rella andyan sa baba.”. =))))) HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FAIL TALAGA. FAIL NA FAIL! EPIC! =)))

So I woke up and went to the other room to check my computer. Haha. I don’t want to ruin their surprise by surprising them while preparing the cake, dba? =)) HAHA.

So I went back to the room but they [Rella holding a doll, Sandra holding the cake, Glenn with a red ribbon tied in his head while holding a card, ATA and Yago who was holding the card, ATA] were already going upstairs so I just said, “Ang baduy nyo!”. =)) HAAHAH

They gave me this very cute Chiwawa doll <3 HIHI. And a chocolate cake and a BIIIIIG card! :”> hihihi. And a calendar ballpen =)) HAHA.

They made my day. :) Even there was someone who was M.I.A. =)) Haha.

Thank you guys for the wonderful appearance! Ano daw =)) Haha.

Thank you talaga, for the gifts and fail surprise and fun. :) I LOVE YOU, GUYS! ♥ Hihi.

We ordered pizzaSSS and mojos. We ate and ate and kwento kwento and kulit kulit. It’s really fun being with them. :) Happiness.

After that, they went home na at around 11PM(?). Haha.

I went upstairs to check my computer again and thanked my friends who greeted me on Facebook. Haha. LOL.

Kbye. Goodnight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment