I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 9 -- Pet Peeves

What are pet peeves? Things that irritates / annoys someone? OHHH, I’ve got a lot! :)) LOLJK.

1. People who posts pictures and say “Ang taba ko na”, but all you can see is him bragging his “g@dg3tzz n’ giZZmozz”. :| Like there is a iMac there, a Macbook there and a HTC phone there and there and everywhere and all his collection of LENSES and camerazzz. Like wth, kung mataba ka, ipakita mo nalang katawan mo. KAYA NGA MAY CROP EH! DUH. Kesa mga gamit mo lang nakikita. ASAN YUNG TABA DUN! TABA SA YABANG?!?!?! Kairita lang. :|

2. Crowded places. It will annoy me so much that I will start being masungit and ill-tempered :|

3. Maarte people. Like those who make paarte arte like this. LIKE WTF, TAGA SAN KA?!?! :| KAIRITA =))

4. I hate waiting. NEVER THE MOST PATIENT PERSON IN THE WORLD. Even for a minute, I want them to come first before me. Haha. It will make me quiet and annoyed for some time. Haha. Seriously, I hate waiting for people. I am not patient. But I am the most unfair person alive :)) Sometimes, I make people wait for me and I hate it when they get annoyed because I took so long to arrive. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH =))))) IKR, I’m that mean and rude.

5. HYPOCRITES. You know why. The word itself says it all.

6. I don’t like people who doesn’t answer me the way I want them to. Haha. :)) If you get on my nerves, I’ll not talk to you and just be irritated for you until I calm down. Hahaha.

7. People who walk SLOW. :| They are so annoying. Why not go in a park, go there and walk for 2841317590137 hours for a single step!! Some people are in a hurry, stop talking and chatting about whatever when you know you’re just blocking the way!

8. Oh yes, as what I’ve said on number 7, people who blocks the way! Especially the hallways or stairs :| NUBAAAA. Sayo yan? SAYO YAN!??! Tas kahit makikita na nilang may dadaan, di pa sila gagalaw. Kahit magexcuse kapa! Kelangan kapa kalabitin ng kaibigan mong nakaharang din bago ka gagalaw. MASYADONG SPECIAL YUNG TINATAPAKAN MO?!?! IUWI MO, SIGE!!

9. People who cross the streets bigla :| Lalo na pag GO signal yung traffic light. Shet, asahan mong iinit ulo ko at mumurahin yung taong tumatawid =)) POTATO! HAHAHAHHA. Tae kasi, TATAWID KA PAG GO?! Para sayo ba yung GO? Sasakyan kaba? Kairita. :|

10. Lalo na mga motor at sasakyan na biglang sisingit. :| AY AY AYYYYYY…

11. People who thinks that they are the center of attention :| Seriously? Do you think the world revolves around you? Get a life. :|

12. Backstabbers. Plastics. Mean girls. Tupperware. Orocan. Nonsense. MABABAW. Selfish. Unreasonable. Inconsiderate. NAGMAMARUNONG. NAGMAMAGALING. KSP. Immature. Haha. You also know why. LOL. Ako na feeling perfect. :| KBYE. Joke. Madali lang talaga akong mairita sa kahit anong bagay, that’s why I am masungit always. </3

13. Me. Hahahahaha. =)) When I get irritated and annoyed with the things written above. Hahaha. I get annoyed with myself. :)) LOL.

14. Whenever I don’t get something done by myself. :| Like when I’m using Revit then I don’t know what to do next, I will get annoyed and start saying bad things then be annoyed more then just delete the whole thing off and hit the X button :)) Hahahahahaha. I am a lazy ass. I want things done easily. :| I’m not patient nga dba.

15. Last na! Yung magpopost ng picture, tapos nakasulat, © *insert your name here*, pero makikita mo, andun siya sa picture :| WTH. So SHOT MO YAN? SO SHOT MO?! KAW NA PRO! KAW NA!!! Kaya mong maging photographer at model, same time same place!!

IDK, I know all of these are bad traits. I KNOW. Hahaha. I am avoiding saying bad words and I am trying to control my anger whenever possible. Hihi. :) I need to! Ya kno. Because I know for myself that I am also doing these stuff unconsciously and people also get annoyed if I’m doing them. So yea, I’m trying to be more reasonable and fair. HAHA. I AM TRYING MY BEST! YA KNO.

Bebe said, if I wanna say a bad word, I’ll say POTATO. Hahaha. =)) HAHAHA. But I thought it was PATATAS. HAHAHA. Sorry na, ako na tagalog version. Hahaha. :))))

Goodnight people! :) GOD Bless you all! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment