I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, April 25, 2011

4 years with my Bebe ♥

Hi there, Bebe. I was planning on making you a vector art like what you gave me on my birthday, but… 1) I don’t know how 2) I don’t have an Illustrator because idk how to use Photoshop 3) you might think I am gaya gaya and poser 4) I might look like a trying hard wannabe vector maker 5) I’m too lazy. HIHIHI

So I just made you something simple but overflowing with love <3 HIHIHI

You know how much I love you, I don’t need to tell you everyday because you know that I do, forever and always to infinity and beyond. :*

hehehehehehe

I know that I always want to argue and fight with you, but don’t worry, you know that I’m just kidding. >:D< hihi. I love you so much that fighting with you is the last thing that I want to have with you. :”> I just want your lambing and sweetness. HIHIHI.

Happy Anniversary, baby! I love you! :)

I thank God for giving you to me. You are the bestest sister friend girlfriend whoever you can be, even wonderwoman and batman and spiderman, my superhero and lover and everything. HIHI. I am happy I have you in my life.

Mwamwa. Tsup tsup. Hug hug. Laplap. Kisskiss. Hihihihihihihihihihi. :*>:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment