I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wele leng :))

Thank you to my parents and siblings, who are so amazing. :) I love you.

Thank you, God. For a wonderful and blessed 19 years here on Earth. :) I LOVE YOU.

Thank you to my relatives [Titas, Titos, and cousins], who called and greeted me and celebrated my birthday with me. Hihi. I love you.

Thank you, to my bestfriends, who made my day extra special. :) You know who you are. I love you.

Thank you, to my friends, who gave me gifts and somethings. :) I love you.

Thank you to those who remembered and greeted me via SMS or IM. Because I know Globe/Sun/Smart/YM won’t remind my friends that it’s my birthday. =)) HAHAHAHA! I love you.

Thank you also to those who greeted me on Facebook. Thank you FB, for reminding them that it’s my birthday. Even to those who I don’t know or who I’m not close to, thank you. :) I love you.

THANK YOU EVEYRONE!! Hihihi. <3 I love you, guys!

asdfg

From my Bebe, who made a vector art of me <3 hihi. She is so good and telented! I love her very very much! And also a very cute card by my bebe. HIHI.

Also, thank you to Ginnil Aleksi’s greeting card!! Hihihi. Thank youuu! I appreciate it very much! I love you! <3

asdfgh

From my wonderful bestfriends, Rella, Sandra, Glenn and Yagy (and M.I.A. hahaha)!! :) Thank you very very much! Hihihihi.

Godbless, everyone! ;) I LOVE YOU!

P.S. I STILL FEEL OLD AND WRINKLED. :| =)) LOLJK. I really feel old because I really think that 18 is like the last age of being young. </3 HUHU. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment