I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, April 8, 2011

Really now?

When someone tells me that I am a bitch and makes up stories that I did this and that. Ohhh, really now?

If you want me to be a bitch, just tell me, I’ll do it just for you. Okay? But if you tell me that I wasn’t being a friend, so then, we’ll not be friends. Okay?

You don’t want me to think of negative possibilities and shits about you? THEN DON’T MAKE ONE. Gosh. Okay.

I won’t be wasting my time letting someone go with someone in that situation, but yes I did, because maybe I trusted you. But now? LET ME GUESS, I guess, I don’t.

If you think someone is thinking negative stuff about you, maybe because that is your own mess and you never fixed it immediately. Don’t blame someone for your own mess, because let me tell you, if I wanted to, I would have messed your situation even before it even started.

You can blame me all you want, I just want what is right for * and if I would have the guts to tell * to do what is really right, I would have. But I didn’t because I saw that you were happy together.

I don’t want to come between the two of you, okay? I just care for *.

And get a life. What is wrong with you, you perv. LOLJK. =)))) HAHAHAHA.

You can be so selfish, you know that? Just saying.

Night. Sorry for this hate post, I just really want to let out my anger. Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment