I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 7 -- Do you read? What are your favorite books?

I read a lot. If there is one thing that could make me happy, it’s reading and books.

If you’re asking my favorite books, I would answer a lot. HAHA =)) Just like how I answered Day 6 challenge. Hahahaha. But then again. Ya kno. Haha.

I will just list a number of books that I can remember. Haha.

1. Carribean Cruisin’ -- IDK why, but I really love the book. It’s not one of those Paulo Coelho books that will make your brain twist and turn and dunk! :)) It’s just a chic feel good book. Hihi

2. Maggie Steifvater books (Shiver, Linger and sooooon, Forever :”>) -- At first, I regretted ever buying the first book. I don’t even get the story until I read the middle part. Haha. That’s when I knew I loved the boooook! <3 Hihi. I wish Forever will be released soon!!

3. Mates, Dates series -- It’s one of the first books that I have read and collected :)

4. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac -- Haha. It’s a good book. Swear. :) Haha. I think, Evermore is also a good book! It’s by Zevin also, it is currently on my pile of soon-to-be-read-books hahahahahaha

5. Sophie Kinsella books -- Haha. I love her other books, but I don’t read her Shopaholic series. Also her Madeleine Wickham books :)

6. Hunger Games Trilogy -- You know why.

7. Nicholas Sparks novels -- You also know why.

8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid -- It’s the cutest! Hahaha

9. The Carousel -- I read this book for a book report then end up loving the story :)

10. Twilight Saga -- Hahahahaha.

11. Vince’s Life Trilogy -- Hahaha. It’s nice. Bat ba. :))

12. Bob Ong books.

13. The Doppelganger Chronicles -- It’s a comic-type book. And it’s kind of a Christian book.

Hahaha. I think. I LOVE ALL MY BOOKS :) Every story is different, so every story has its own special something in it that everyone would really love!!

Hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment