I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 6 -- What band or musician is most important to you?

IRDK. Haha. :)) I really really really don’t know.

I am not that into music or what. I love to sing and listen to music, but, I don’t actually list who I want most. I just listen to them and just enjoy. Haha.

But if I can list the bands / musician I really love listening to at the moment. Hmm.

1. Hillsong
2. Panic at the Disco
3. Youtube stars =)) Haha.
4. The Last Goodnight
5. Flobots
6. John Meyer
8. Danger Radio
9. David Choi
10. Maroon 5

And more. Hahaha =)) Katamad eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment