I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 3 -- Your day in great detail.

Hmm. Today, I was supposed to do some drafting for my Duddy. But then, as expected, I didn’t wake up. So yea.

I woke up for lunch then tried sleeping but didn’t feel like sleeping again. Because 1) I watched Eat Bulaga and enjoyed watching it so I felt my body wake up, 2) I was waiting for my café to finish its dish, 3) I watched a tv show. So yea.

I TOOK A BATH BEFORE GOING TO PIO’S!!! HAHA. =)) Whenever I am here, I am always lazy to take a bath. Hihihihi. That’s why I feel like it’s an achievement! LOLJK.

So yea. Duddy got this second hand service truck for his business and we went to get it from the shop because he wants the truck to be polished and cleansed blabla. After that, he decided we use it to go to Pio’s =)) HAHA. You know, just for fun. My Dud can really be childish if he wants to.

The truck is manual, ofcourse, and Dud has stopped driving manual cars for IDK how long! So yea, it was okay. Haha =)) At first, he gets confused with the switching of the gear and all, but got the hang of it after a while.

It was nice, the windshield was sooooo biiig =)) I felt that we didn’t have a windshield at all. You can see everything!! Maybe because it also didn’t have a tint on it! Whatever.

duddy

HAHAHA. K.

When we arrived at Pio’s, Tita Tessie was singing in her karaoke blabla. Sooo, she let me sing songs, OLD SONGS, again and again and again until it was time for dinner. LOL. We enjoyed, bat ba!

Duddy and Tita Luz went out for a ride with the new truck =)) HAHAHAHA.

A friend told me a very very great news, and it made my day! ;) Hihi. Thank you friend and thank you so so sooo much, Lord. :)

So when we got home, I asked my sister if I can use her iTunes load to buy something. Haha. Then I saw that the load was only 0.05$ :)) HAHAHAHA. Then I told her abt it, then she panicked bec she knows that she still have $$ in her account. LOL. It was just a mistake, MY MISTAKE. =)) HAHA. Because she still have $$ in her account!! HAHAHA. I checked iTunes again for the second time and yes, she still have $$. HAHA. Sorry na! Epal lang.

And now, I am blogging and will be watching a Thai movie and finish season2 of the series that I am watching. Lalala..

Kbye. Whatever blabla. Haha.

Night people! :*

1 comment: