I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 11–What is your favorite quote?

I don’t have any. I think.

So I Googled “my favorite quote” and got this one =))

“ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE.” – John Lennon

Haha. Well it makes sense, k? AHIHI. At church, we’ve been discussing about love. Hihi. On how we can show it, how we can express it, etc etc.

Really, we do need love. EVERYTIME. We need love when we forgive, we need love to be at peace, etc.

Hmm. Anw, if I’ll answer this without googling quotes from the internet. I would say, hmm, “Don’t live life too seriously or you’ll never get out of it alive.”. I got this quote somewhere before before, and at first I liked it because its kinda deep =)))))) You know, like, “WOAH MACOPY PASTE NGA, COOL EH HAHHAAHAH”. But if you’ll think about it, it’s true. :)

Anw, whatever. I just wanna finish this challenge. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment