I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, April 4, 2011

Annoying Obsession

I have this annoying obsession / mannerism where I try to peel my skin off, especially the ones on my toenails and lips. :| Haha.

When I am doing nothing, that’s what I do. Especially when I am just staring at my monitor, trying to watch a movie, staring into something or just by doing nothing.

Last last last night, I tried peeling the skin off the callous part of my toes. I was watching a tv series that time then I didn’t realize that I was peeling a thick layer of my skin already =)) HAHAHA! It was already 3AM that time and I don’t have any first aid kit in my room, so I waited for tomorrow to clean my wound. Hihi.

Yes, the wound was small but it bled and it was hard to step on it!

Anw, I also love peeling the dry skin off my lips everyday. Hahahaha. Sometimes, it just hurts and sometimes it bleeds. But I don’t care anymore, maybe out of getting used to or IDK really. Maybe I just don’t like the feeling of my lips brushing together and it’s rough / chapped. LOL.

My Mum said I was a sadist by doing these things =)))) IDK! Whatever. Hahaha. At least, I don’t peel other peoples lips / toes, noh! Hahahahahaha!

Also, I love touching my kilay, EYEBROWS! Hahaha. And eyelashes. Hahaha. IDK why, I think it calms me down. Or IDK. Just a mannerism / obsession. It’s kinda annoying really, my eyelashes sometimes fall out because of this =)) HAHAHA. And now I have the shortest and thinnest and baldest eyelashes ever!! LOLJK. Hahahahahaha.

Just a random blog because right na na na, I can’t open my mouth without being cautious, because the wounds are mahapdi. They are too long because I tried peeling it up to the inside of my mouth, well, not too inside! YAH KNO. Haha.

BYE NIGHT! :) Hahaha. :*

2 comments:

  1. "At least, I don’t peel other peoples lips / toes, noh! Hahahahahaha!" --- WIN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Sorry naa <3 - Sande

    ReplyDelete