I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back

Hi everyone, as if someone's reading my blog. Haha!

I've been away for a month now, because I'm too lazy to blog and tell random stories about my life. Haha.

So, how are youuuu all? Haha. 

There's nothing to say. Grr. Uhm. Random facts? Nothing :)) 

Hmm.

  1. I am now in a relationship with Devon and AJ Buckley. 
  2. I luckily passed all my subjects this semester. Not bad, not bad at all.
  3. My sister and I are doing the house chores here in Manila because we don't have any maid.
  4. I'm still not sure if I will have my summer classes. 
  5. I'm addicted to Looklet.
  6. I am back into reading books again :) I am currently addicted to Diary of a WimpyKid (I already have books 1 to 3, and I am saving up for book 4 :D). 
  7. I am also saving up for Series of Unfortunate Events Book 4-6 :D
  8. I realized that I love cutting my nails :| I would always borrow a nailcutter from my classmates and friends or when I see one, I would immediately get it and cut my nails :| (even though I've just cut my nails)
  9. I am now addicted to CSI: LV :)
  10. I am happy, really :)
  11. I want to watch NCIS: Los Angeles. Haha!
  12. My cousins and I made stupid videos of ourselves singing different songs :)) Haha! I'll upload it on Youtube soon.
  13. I want to blog everyday but I'm too lazy to write one each day. Haha!
  14. I am always sleepy. Fthat! :| What's new? Haha!
  15. I wanna swiiiiiiiiiiim, because it's too freaking HOT! 
  16. I want to post a new look on my Lookbook account. Haha!
  17. I want to reach 100 Karma points on my Plurk! account. Asa pako. Haha.
  18. I want to have a Non-Pro Drivers License alreadyyyyy! Pleaaaaase! 
  19. I want to go to Jzone SummerCamp this summer with TinBerces.
  20. Okay, I will do my best to blog everyday. But I can't promise a good blog and an everyday-blog. Haha! Basta, magsisipag akong magblog na, swear! :))
Byeeeeee :*

No comments:

Post a Comment