I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dear John

Image 1: Dear John

Fact: I haven't read the book, YET. And I really really want to, if only I have the money to buy one. Err. I'll soon have you!! Muahaha

The first time I saw the book, I thought to myself, "Sus. Di yan maganda. Same old love stories." but I guess I was wrong :|

I wanted to read the book after I saw the OFFICIAL TRAILER of its movie. Lol. And I really really really like the characters. Muahahaha. Guess who!! CHANNING TATUM and Amanda Seyfried. I got teary eyed after watching the trailer(LOL) which made me more excited to read the book first before I watch the movie. XD

It'll be out in theaters soon on July2010.

I can't tell much of the story because I really don't know what it's all about. So enjoy the trailer.



Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment