I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Enrolled

Yes enrolled na ako! :>

Akala ko hindi eh? Kasi nga I was so worried about my grades last semester. Haha. Pero luckily, di ako bumagsak. Nakaencode na ako sa subjects ko. And nakaenroll nako. Haha.

Ang mahal mahal nanaman ng tuition. Err. Kelangan pagbutihin ang pagaaral para madaling matapos at para makahabol pa(?), SANA. At para di sayang yung pinahihirapan nila Mama at Papa para mabayadan tuition ko :)

Anwww, wish me luck sa aking secondsemester ha. New sections :| Brr.

Sadly, si Sandra, pre-enrolled palang. Hay, sana makaenroll siya this sem.

I was with Rella the whole time :"> Hihihihi. Goodluck with your secondsem also. Ahihi

I saw Manong, I mean he saw me pala when I was walking to sit at the first pav. It was nice that he was gonna be at school again for the semester to finish his one and only class, Design10(Thesis). LOOOOL. Goodluck to you manong.

Blah. Enrolled, sa wakas. Yay!! Thank God! Godbless our whole sem :) Yey.

No comments:

Post a Comment