I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, November 9, 2009

URL

I was planning to change my URL from blowpopsss(4th blog url) to hahahajokeonly. But I didn't!! Hah!

Though I change my second blogsite from mystupidemoblog to hahahajokeonly. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! =))

Now I'm satisfied with my URLsss. I hope someday I won't think of another blog name to change my urlsss again and again and again. Hahaha

Blah. Random.

How to change Blogger URL? Here's how:

Go to Settings > Publishing.

Tadaaaah!! You can easily change your URL from this to that. Muahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment