I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, November 1, 2009

FFS

You know what FFS stands for? Its Friends For Sale. Err. It is an application on Facebook where you can buy/sell your friends.

Here are some images :))
Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Okaay. So these are some pictures.

Image 1: Your friends send you free 1million for your money savings. Yey. TSS :|
Image 2: FFS Homepage. WOO! Kfine :|
Image 3: Bookmarked application. Woo favorite. Weh :|
Image 4: Browser header? Lol I dunno what it is called. Hahaha

I play this game. HAHAH! Whatthypocrite. XD I'm just annoyed with this game when:

1. Someone or just a VERY RANDOM STRANGER pm'd you at facebook asking you to buy him/her. Wtf? Whaaat is youuuur problem!! Ugh. The worse part is that, he/she will PM you everytime he/she sees you online at facebook. HAHA! It irritates me. Brr.

2. When someone or a friend asks you to buy him/her :| And then when you don't buy him/her, he/she will get mad/tampo at you. For Pete's sake, it's just a game!! I'll buy you when I want to!! And don't ask me to help you raise your value, ugh, I'm too lazyyyy. Okay? HAHA!!

3. I don't get why almost all of my friends playing this game have signs like this --> on their wall post. XD Hahaha. Err. I don't know why they want their friends to click that so they'll get 5M? :| Okey. HAHAHA!

4. I don't know why this game annoys me so much though I play it all the time and make my pets work everyday. Then I'll buy my friends? Maybe because I don't go with numbers 1-3 :))

I hate it when someone pm's me saying

"Pabuy po sa ffs ^_^" -- Magisa ka!! Di tayo close!
"cAsS paBuy naMan aKo oH buY baCk dIn thAnX ^___^" -- Wtf? Don't like. Sus.
"cAsS paBuy naMan siYa pLs? BuY baCk kHo diN ^__^" -- Wag ako! :))
"Help me raise my value pls?" -- Ge simulan mo na.
"Buy mo pets ko, buy back ko din." -- Luuul. As if bibilin mo din agad. Asa XD
"Buy mo me, may active buyer ako :D" -- Edi dun ka pabili? Duh!!

HAHAHAH! Ako na galit na galit. Tapos minsan ito pa:

Friend: Pabuy FFS :D
Sande: Sge next time.
...next time(a month or so)
Friend: Tss! Sabe mo bibilin moko, di mo naman pala ako bibilin!!
Sande: Wow. Natatamad ako e?
Friend: Okay basta next time ha.
Sande: Sge.

Nagtampo ka pa! Ne-next time ka din pala. HAHAHA! Joke lemeng.

Tas yung number 3. Ugh. Wala lang. Ayaw ko lang pake mo ba? =)) Kasi di ko trip. Ansama ko. Huhuhuhuh. T____T LOL.

Anyway, it's a nice game but annoying at times :P

PLEASE SOMEONE STOP THIS FRIEND-BUYING INSANITY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment