I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dove

Image 1: Dove PROMISES Message

Hahaha. I really love eating Dove dark chocolates. They are so mouthwatering. Brrrrr =P~ =P~ *drooools*

Okay. Here is one of the PROMISES Message that I got after eating the chocolate.

"Slow down, take notice, savor the moment."

Sapul na sapul ako eh =)) Sorry na. Joke. At that time, I was so impatient about something. But after reading that message, I realize that it's really best to savor the moment. Stop thinking/assuming of things that might happen in the future. Let things be, and let things happen. You'll never see what's so good about the present when you keep on thinking about the future. Slow down, don't hurry on things. Because if you do, you'll never enjoy things that you'll miss out while hurrying to something you want to happen immediately. You'll soon reach the finish line, just enjoy everything that's happening around you. You'll never know what might/will happen. God has his ways for you to enjoy life at the fullest :)

PS: I get annoyingly impatient at times especially during off days. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment