I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, November 13, 2009

MKA

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

I love them! ♥ Eversince I was a child, I really loved them.

I like Mary-Kate more :) But I love them both. Lol.

Anw, I'm not in the mood to talk about them because there're a lot to tell.

They're the best Hollywood actresses for me :> Ako na. Joke! =)) All time favorite lang, kasi I like their style of fashion :3

Anw, stalk them at Tumblr, MK&A. Click click click! :D Yay! Lagi kasi ako andyan sa Tumblr nila, stalking them all the time, kaya I thought of sharing them sa inyo :>

No comments:

Post a Comment