I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jacob Black


Please be mine, oh, please please please be miiine :))

MARRYYYYY MEEEE :x :x :x :x

Sorry, obsessed ako sa isang actor at nangangarap ako at nag-aambisyon :( Sana sa akin nalang siya. I really like his character at the Twilight Saga :x :"> Mahal ko din siya kahit di siya si Jacob Black, hihihihihihihihi ;))

WAAAAA, sorry na talaga :(((((( Ang adik ko amp. Kahit na fake pa lahat ng ABS at maskels niya sa katawan, wala akong pake :( Kasi pogi siya sa paningin ko :(((((( Ahuhuhu =)))

Kung adik siya, magpapaka-adik ako para lamang sknya. HAHA! Sorry nemen XD

SYEET, labsyuuuu Taylor Lautner :">

I'm soon-to-be-Mrs.Lautner :x Ahihihihihi.

GRRR. I am soooo so obsessed with this guy :| I dunno why. Maybe because of Jacob Black, his personality and everything :) Shempre, as Taylor, gusto ko din siya FOREVER! :">

I lalalalalalab youuuuuu ♥ :">

No comments:

Post a Comment