I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Colorgenics



Hi people. I've been using Colorgenics eversince the time I saw it at my friends journal at Multiply. It was 2007 or 2008, I guess?

So anw, sobra akong nabibilib sa chever na ito :O Parang alam mo yon, totoo yung sinasabe. Not all of it, pero mostly, totoo yung nasasabe niya.

I saw a friend at Facebook used this so I got jelous(you know, inggiterang bakla) and tried it again :>

Nakakabilib padin talaga ito, at di ko magets paano nila nalalaman yung chever cheverloo mo :)) HAHA! Sorryyyy na.

1st paragraph: Uhh? Okay :)) Siguro? Maybe. I dunno, it'll come someday :>

2nd paragraph: Diko magets? :)) HAHA! Para sa akin kasi may control ako sa gusto kong gawin or whatever? I mean, si God ang nagcocontrol sa life ko, pero nacocontrol ko yung mga complications sa life ko. DKO ALAM! (Sorry loser po :)))

3rd paragraph: Ohwow. "So whats this? -- TinBerces" :)) HAHA! I really dunno.

4th paragraph: NAMAN! SHEMPREEEE :3

5th paragraph: Ohyes I want to be left in peace. Not rest in peace, left in peace :)) Ayaw ko na ng gulo ever! XD Sorry na phouewsz ;))

Try nyo din! To try, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment