I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, January 22, 2010

House MD

HOUSE MD is my one of my favorite TV shows, next to CSI of course. Those two are the only TV shows that I'm actually watching :|

So anw, I really really really like this show because I dunno, it's like CSI, solving this and that. Whatever.

It's a great show with great actors. Like Hugh Laurie :">



Yeah, I know he's old and has grey hair and more grey hair. But the heck, I REALLY LIKE LIKE HIM :"> You know, like how I like Jonathan Togo and Eddie Cibrain in CSI :) HAHA! Eww me. Sorry naman.

So there. He's a great doctor(on the show) and he likes puzzles
and the like. Puzzles = mysterious cases. WHATEVER.

Yes. He is great, he is annoying, he is insane, he is an addict, he is a pain-in-the-ass, he is cool, he is irritating and most of all he is an ass. And that's what I liked about him, especially that he's really really really funny :)

He is Gregory House on the show, and he has this cool team too. They are doctors who do what House wants them to do on his cases. Like, barge into his patients house or whatever stupid stuffs that he wants them to do.

He solves his cases with his stupid ideas. Like while he's talking with someone, he'll be looking from afar then thinks for a second, and it's like a bulb lights up above his head and *BOOM*, he knows what he's supposed to do with his patient. And I know I explain like a shit, but yeah, that's how he does his work <3

And of course, he loves his job even he doesn't admit it. He love his besfriend(Wilson) and of course, his boss(Cuddy) and I think his former schoolmate in college which didn't worked out because House is an idiot(joke). He is too proud and very proud and became a little bit humble/well after he was out from the rehab.

He is the head of the Department of Diagnostic Medicine and he describes himself as "a board-certified diagnostician with a double specialty of infectious disease and nephrology". (from Wikipedia) 

His team(original team | I don't like his new team, they suck bigtime :|):


CHASE: The cute one :)) The one who I think is the one House really loves to play a prank on. I mean, doing stuffs that would satisfy his insanity. BUT HE'S CUTE, I TELL YOU :P

FOREMAN: The guy who wants to have his OWN team. The one who wants to take House's place. HAHA! But he can't LOL. He's still one of them and yes, HE IS A GOOD DOCTOR :)

CAMERON: She's the only girl in the team and she married Chase :) At first, I hate her for letting Chase to be her rebound guy :| Then soon after, I learned to like her because she really really loved Chase after everything that has happened between her, Chase and House. LOL.

(New team):


TAUB: Well, I really don't know him. He's good, I guess. Because House wanted him back after he resigned.

THIRTEEN: Yes, she's the hottie. HAHA! But I don't find her that oh-so-good-looking-drop-dead-gorgeous like Megan Fox or Ashley Greene. She's really really attractive and she is Foreman's girlfriend. She's good, yes she is. And I think she likeD House :)) But yeah, she's now dating Foreman. So let them be happy with their "it's complicated" relationship.

Bestfriend:


WILSON: Wilson is the head of the Department of Oncology. He has this very very huge patience for House. He makes stupid things just for House. And yes, he's a very very very good friend of House.

He's living with House which makes them look like they're together. Like they're both in a relationship. So when Wilson liked someone from their building, she thought that they were both gay. HAHA! Stupid girl -_-

Boss:


CUDDY: She's House's boss. And she's also the dean of medicine and chief of administration. House loved her eversince :| But she was too proud or too ashamed to tell her the truth. So he did what he does best, make her feel unwanted or simply fool around her.

---

So there you go. I think you know enough about the casts and some details about the movie, I guess? But yeah, you'll like this show as much as I loved it :)

Want more episode. UGH. Pleaaaaaaaaaase!! :))

Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment