I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hate

I hate you, with every bit of me.
I hate you, so much, because you're too insensitive. 
I hate you, because you don't know how to talk.
I hate you, because you act like a child.
I hate you, because you think like a child.
I hate you, because it seems like nothing's happening.

Ohwell, wala na akong magagawa dyan kasi naman,

I hate you, because I love you so much.
I hate you, because I care for you.
I hate you, that I don't ever want to lose you.
I hate you, because you mean so much to me.
I hate you, because you don't even have the slightest clue that this is how much you mean to me.
I hate you, because I can't stand to hate you.
I hate you because, I heart you.
I hate you, because there are a lot of unexplainable reasons of how much I love you.
I hate you, because I love you unconditionally and nothing/no one could ever break the bond between us.

Ohwow, how I wish you knew all of these. How I wish you have the idea that it is you I am talking about. How I wish. 

But I guess, you'll never know until I tell you all of these face to face. I won't give 'give-aways' to let you know who this person is, but maybe s/he knows that I'm talking about him/her, MAYBE. I really dunno. 

This is a public blog, and everyone is invited to read all of my posts. So it could be you, or you, or you :)) 

But yeah, one thing that I think all of you are thinking, s/he is one of the most important person in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment