I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, January 18, 2010

Skeri MUSTREAD


This is a story about a girl. A friend sent me the link and told me to READ it. And she said that I should be SURE that I would really read it.

I read it. I felt the laziness when I saw how long the blog was, but after reading the first paragraph, it made me want to read more :|

Everything was not made up because there are pictures to prove that what happened was real.

How could a cab driver be like an animal :| Is he on drugs or what?! Like WTH :| You'll just attack someone from the back seat and hit her head continuously on the door?! WTH is his problem. Ugh. What is his motive? :| Murder? Rape? Hold up? Kid nap? Or he just wanted to do that because he wants to :|

Ugh. Takot na ako magtaxi ever! :(( Pero I know God wanted us to learn something from what had happened :)

And I know that God will always be with us, to guide us and keep us safe from any danger :) GODbless everyone † :)

No comments:

Post a Comment