I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back

I am baaaaaack :D

Galing ako sa retreat for four days :)

I feel so blessed and loved by God. I didn't expect the retreat to be that fun and GREAT.

I met new friends, had fun with my D-group and D-group Leader, roommates and etc.

I have a crush :"> Hihi. He's from Isabela and sadly, he works here(he's 2 or 3 years older than me, btw HAHA) :| He is now a Jzone Isabela Team. Lalala. Anw, he's a family friend. HIHI. Anuber, crush lang naman :"> Nothing more :)

Anw, all I want to say is that I want to be better, not because I just want to because God tells me so, but because I have to, to honor Him. And I need to spiritually grow with Him and His love. I am not perfect, but still, Christ chose me to be His child, to everlastingly love me unconditionally.

He never left me, He's always by my side, to guide me in whatever I do. Because in His name, everything will be okay. I know that sometimes I tend to run away from Him, but He never failed to be with me, to wait for me to come back. Because even when we feel like we're growing apart from Him, HE WILL ALWAYS, yes, ALWAYS, wait for us to come back to Him. And without any doubt, He will save us and will help us. He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9).

I love him, and will always honor His mighty name with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my life, with all my strength and with all my love.

I'm not saying that I'm gonna be perfect, that I'm gonna be a lot different than who I was before, but I know, I will be different in a better way that I know in whatever I do it will glorify my God. I'm not saying that I won't make any mistakes, no I am not, because I will still have mistakes and sins(nobody is perfect), but in His name, I know He'll lead me to the right path :)

To God be all the glory, honor and thanks. 

Godbless people :*

No comments:

Post a Comment