I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Moon

So that's why my sister keeps on bugging me a while ago about how great the moon looks tonight.

BECAUSE, maganda nga ang moon ngayon. Actually, wala pakong nakikitang picture. Epal lang ako =))

Ang totoo, madami lang akong nababasang posts dito at dyan on how the moon looks so good blahblah.

Tapos sabe sa akin ni sister,

Sister: Oi sis! Tignan natin sa telescope yung moon!
Sande: Don't like sis!

HAHAHAHA! Malay ko bang kakaibang moon pala yung makikita ngayon, edi sana pumunta ako para isearch ang moon. DUH SANDY, and loser mo =))

So ayun. K bye. Sayang naman. Ohwell, next time :>

Goodnight :*

No comments:

Post a Comment