I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Indian Star Tortoise


That one, is a 2.5inch Indian Star tortoise :)

I never knew that tortoise's have their own different breeds =)) Not until now. 

My classmate asked me to message my other classmate about the price of a snapping alligator. Yea, I was shocked that he was selling one. So he asked me if I like any exotic pets that I would want to buy, and if ever they have any, maybe I would want to purchase it.

I asked if they have any turtles, tortoise to be exact. HE SAID, YES! I WAS SO ECSTATIC HOW MUCH WOULD ONE COST. But he said, "Mamili ka muna ng breed, andaming klase eh."

I was like, "WTH? Mamimili pako talaga? =)) Ikaw nalang magsabe basta affordable :)".

And he gave me 3 breeds, an Indian Star, Sulcata and a Leopard. 

Sulcata is the one that grows biiiiiig and it's kind of expensive, so I can't afford to buy one, estimated to be 10,000pesos, according to my friend.

The Leopard tortoise looks too typical and I don't want that kind of pet. I want them to look different and exotic. ARTE KO. And I don't find it cute =)) HAHA! TOO TYPICAL, LIKE I SAID. 

And so I saw the Indian Star tortoise. I don't like the breed's name =)) It's like BUMBAY. Ew. CHOR! Ewanko, kasi when I googled for more information, 

Sande: *typed "Indian Star"* (OO NA AKO NA =))) LOL)
Sande: WTF =)) 
Google: *pictures of INDIAN stars* (literally Indian stars, yknow, like the one from Slumdog Millionaire =)) HAHAHAHA. Or people from INDIA.)

So I typed in, "Indian Star Tortoise". And there it was :"> The most awesome tortoise in the worlddddd (exaggerated). I like their shells, it different you know. It has this weird textures and shapes. =)) HAHA! 

I also liked the color :"> Hihi. SOOOO I asked if they have any stock for this kind of tortoise, AND THEY GOT TWO! 

The bigger one was 3.5inches and costs 4.5k :| I began to double think if I still want a tortoise =)) WTF, I can't just buy a tortoise and lose all my savings :| I JUST CAN'T :|

So, I asked if he can double check or ask if they can lower the price(HAHA. FYI, the price is already 50% off, and I'm still asking for more discount. HAHA)

So he said, the smaller Indian Star has a lower price, 3.8k-4k :| It's 2.5inches(the one on the picture) big and costs less. So I began to rethink again and agreed to purchase the cutest tortoise ever (K HAHA) =))

I'm still here in Isabela so they are still holding the pet for reservation, but if ever someone would offer a higher price, they will sell my poor baby to that stupid mammal :((((( LALALALALALALA GRR :)))))

I already asked someone and my classmate(to be sure) that IF EVER someone would want to buy my tortoise, they would do the honor(HONOR PALA E HAHA) to buy the tortoise for me and I'll pay it when I get to Manila immediately :)

I was asking my friend how much would an aquarium cost, and HE WAS LIKE THE AQUARIUM GENIUS OR WHAT. He was like, aquarium this and aquarium that. WTF, I only asked how much would one cost and he explained everything from the aquarium to the stones to the driftwood to the rocks to the filter to the basking lamp, etcetera :| KBYE. 

YEA, I'm freakin' excited :| I really wanted a tortoise eversince and couldn't find any seller. And now, here it is :"> My very very own TORTOISE. Nagaambisyon palang =)) Wag msyado mangarap, baka maudlot :)) asjkflafhnshlvuihasofuirhealfuja.dsjfc

I'm still thinking which is better, the bigger one for 4.5k or the smaller one for 3.8k? Hmm. There's no difference, because the bigger one will cost me extra 500 pesos just for an extra inch(NO WAY). And I want to see how my tortoise will grow from 2.5 to 3inches :"> HIHI. But then again, I'm afraid that I need to give him all the TLC in the world just so he can survive, he's just a baby JSYK. But then AGAIN, he's a tortoise for Pete's sake =)) He's strong and have this very very hard shell. And he'll eventually grow into a 3.5inch tortoise someday, so I think I'll go for the smaller one, it's cheaper. HAHA!

And I am willing to pay just to have a pet tortoise :)) And I am willing to buy my pets(Ed, Gardo and my soon-to-be-tortoise) a good home :">

I was thinking a name for my tortoise, and I want to call him/her/it, TOTO. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yknow, TOrtoise = TOTO =))))))) AKO NA TAMAD MAGPANGALAN NG PET.

So yea, goodnight :) I'm excited but not too much, because I'm still not sure whether I will be the lucky owner of the cute little creatures, (I hope so) or not. Hihi.


PS. I also asked if they sell PIRANHAs (not because I want PIRANHAS, because seriously I don't, but maybe IF I get lucky, I can have one as a pet =)) LOL) :| =)) But unfortunately, they don't :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment