I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tumblr Ask

Hahahahahahaha. Di ko talaga alam paano maactivate ang Tumblr Ask. 

And I'm too lazyyyyyyy to know how.

A friend of mine from one of my subjects last semester told me how to, and YAY, I know have a Tumblr Ask! =)) Rock on, niggas =)) HAHAHA!

Kaso gusto ko malaman paano malagay siya sa sidebar or as a widget sa profile mo? PAANO NGA BA? ;;) Hihi


Pero feelingera lang ako, di ako active sa Tumblr, gusto ko lang may ganyan ako. Ajejejeje ph0ewz

Gusto ko magkwento, kaso tinatamad ako, kaya next time nalang. Baka mamaya, haha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment