I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cadd

The stupid plate is killing me. I'd rather draw my plates manually than doing this shit overnight :|Swear, I hate it. Haha. Though it's easier, it's much more complicated and friggin' stupid. =))

"I wanna scream!" -- Sandra
"Kung pwede lang matulog e" -- Jon
"Heh~! Bumabagyo na!!" -- Rella
"Kaya yan! Tulog na!" -- Sande
"*tulog*" -- Kevin
"chill lang mga peeps" -- Mac
"*busy*" -- Dar

Taeeeeeeeeee. I so love this subject ;;) Gusto ko na matulog amp. :|

Wuuuuhuuuu. 9am ang pasahan, wala pako sa kalahati. Omgg. :)) Gawa na.

No comments:

Post a Comment