I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, October 9, 2009

Tumblr vs. Blogger

I became lazy writing blogs here since the first week of August, I guess? I really dunno why?

Someone introduced to me Tumblr last October, and I actually loved it instantaneously, but my love for it was short-lived :)) I started to get bored with it after a week -- reblogging and posting blahs from other peoples' Tumblogs. Lols. Though I'm still using it daily, I only open it to past time -- scanning through pictures and texts then reblog. Haha! Loser. I'm lame, sorry. It's boring? Not much, but it's kinda boring for me. Haha! Sorry.

So blogspot still wins :) Blogspot will always be my number one. Owyes =)) I can write everything in here, from my all day rants to my all day blabs. Basta! I love blogspot, period :)

BLOGSPOOOOOOOOT! :))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment