I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sleepy

I feel so exhausted and drained and everything connected to being soooo stressed and tired and TIRED! :|:|:|

I. Am. Sleepy. zzz

I really want to review for my exams tomorrow but I’m too lazy to read all those freakin’ handouts our professor gave us :( Wtf does he want!! We’re already done with our finals and plates(WTH), and yet he’s still giving us this last multiple choice type of quiz!! For whaaaaaaaat??! ERR. For nothing! So that he can add another failed quiz on my grade! Err. Err. Err. :)))))) I just hope I won’t fail my quiz for tomorrow. I want to be with my bed already but I can’t get my butt out in front of this stupid computer :))

I want to tell him that I’m sorry FOR THE SECOND TIME ‘cause I wasn’t able to give him the handouts that he was borrowing. Wahaha! He needed the notes for his finals paper in Hoa which is due on Thursday(?). The guy was asking for my help and all I can do was to lend him my notes XD =))

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :))))) Ako na kinikilig. Nagpm siya while I doing this blog :”>:”>:”>:”> And ambabaw ko kahit na alam kong wala siyang crush sa akin. At ako lang talaga =)) Ako na loser, ako na malandi. At least happy :) HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Matutulog na ako. His PM made me smile :> Kahit na di ko siya nakita =)) Dahil mababaw ako, masaya na ako. LOL. Malandi padin everszszs!!


LOSER IN THE HOUUUUSE Y’AAALLL:))))))

Gdnight :*

No comments:

Post a Comment