I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, October 9, 2009

Shift

Gusto ko na magshift ng course? :))

Bat ba. I don't feel like I'm gonna be successful with my career as an Architect. Wtf, I don't even know the basics about Architecture, all I know is that this course is all about drawing complicated structures and building them on a lot starting from its shitty footings to the nonsense roofing :|

I just want to be rich beyond reasons, quickly :|:))

Actually, I only feel like this when things get stressful at school. HAHA! Reklamadora in tagalog. Or maybe, Architecture isn't really my passion, maybe I just want to be an Architect (?)

Plates are everywhere. Plates here and there. Like wtff :| We're not robots, uggh. But I'm used to these kind of things -- sleepless nights, multiple plates from different subjects, stupid MINOR subjects that will cause you major headaches, and a lot more. I mean, for these past 2years++, I have lived my life with this kind of shitty shits, I gained knowledge not only about the course but also from different things :(( I'm so used to it and all. (But I really don't love it, I don't actually enjoy it :( (?)) Noo! I love Architecture and everything about it and it's something I'll be proud of after I graduate.

Maybe a part of me enjoys it, yes, I do love Architecture seriously♥ But part of me wants to do something else that would make me feel satisfied of what I am doing......

Like being a CSI Agent. LOOOOOOOLS :)))) Ako na talaga nangangarap. Wahaha! I wanna feel how is it to be on a real crime scene, discovering and solving crimes and all :(

Or I just want to paint? Or have my own mini library. Wth :))

Or I can be a chef, take up Culinary and work in a cruise ship. Omg, that would be freakin' fuuuuun! :D:D

All of these things are what I really want to do. They are my dreams :) And I just realized, I can achieve these shallow dreams after I finish taking up this course. Which will make me more successful in life :) -- I don't make any sense right? Haha! Sorry na.

My father really wants to see me graduate as an Architect, so do I. You know, parents' dreams and blaaahs. And I don't want to fail him :( I love my parents and I know they know what is right for me.

Ugh. I just want to graduate ASAP so that I can take up my board exam after 2years of apprenticeship and be a licensed Architect. Omgg. I'm so excited seriously :)) I am looking forward to that special day :) Wtf. Haha.

I'm only ranting because all of our final requirements are damn like hell. Haha! I feel so stressed. I haven't slept right for 2 straight weeks. Uh, maybe I sleep for 3hours everyday or sometimes I don't sleep then go straight to school. You must love it when hell week is torturing you. Hahahahah! Very challenging. Grabe! @.@

Hell week is over, and I really do love Architecture :)):D

No comments:

Post a Comment