I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dream

So yesterday afternoon, 12:30pm-3:30pm to be exact, I fell asleep waiting for my friend to come here at our home.

I was dreaming about turtles. It was nice you know, all these tortoises and loggerheads and my own turtles. All of them are so cuteee. I really love watching them while they go around swimming everywhere in their habitat.

Suddenly, a brand new turtle appeared and I got so excited because the turtle has its own family[husband and eggs(color blue with white spots)]. But then, as I got near the turtle family, I got disgusted. Err. :| It was really a nightmare!! The turtle looks like a combination of a lizard and elliptical-shaped turtle. Its shell has this weird moving tentacles around it. The tail *UGGH*, it looks like a lizards tail(even its length fyi) and the skins texture is same with the turtles scales. I really hate it. And I was dreaming that weird part of my dream for about 5minutes :| I’m not sure but it felt it was that long that I can’t bear dreaming another turtle story with those freakin’ ugly turtles. :|:|

No comments:

Post a Comment