I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Csi:Ny 4

CSI -- my only favorite tv show. Lol. FAVORITEEEE :>

I like some tv shows, but they're not my favee. Muaha. ONLY CSI @-)

CSI:NY, the latest among all the CSI series (Las Vegas - Miami - NY).

I am a fanatic. And I also want to be one of them. I wanna know where to audition and blahs. And I also wanna learn how to do those things (on the crime scene, on the lab, on the morgue), for me it's the coolest. Hahahaha! I'm weird I know, sorry :P

I also want to take up Forensics or anything related to being a CSI agent. Gaaah. I'm such a loser. Hahahahaha! Ambisyosa, lols. Pero seriously, if ever I am given the chance to be one, I'm gonna grab it immediately (wala ng dalawang isip, go agad!! GO GO GO!). It's really my dreaaaam. Huhuhuhu.

Anwwww, I just finished watching Season 4 of NY and the weird part is that I didn't know I skipped this season and have already watched season 5. WTH. I noticed it when I watched episode 5 of the DVD then continuously watched up to episode 18. EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, I HAVEN'T WATCHED YET! Wtf. I was so shocked that I skipped a season.

Then I remembered why I didn't watch season 4 of NY, because I was so into CSI:Miami that time!! That I hated(not that I hate it literally) NY because it was so boring(and i proved that it really wasn't boring) and I thought Miami was the latest among the series. Hahaha!! So when I've got nothing to choose from(because I have finished watching CSI:Miami Season 5-7), I watched season 5(latest season) of NY then immediately loved it after watching the first episode(haha), especially when I realized that their episodes are more fun and better compared to LV. Lols. I thought Miami was the best, but I guess Miami and NY are the best. Huuuu.

LV is good, you know. It's just that, they're much more serious with their work and the episodes are creeping me out. Haha! I mean, their seriousness gives me the chills. Brr. And they use low-tech gadgets(what I mean is that they don't use touch screen computers, holograms, you know, the super duper mega hi-tech gadgets).

So yun lang. Basta, I recommend CSI(from LV to Miami to NY) to everyone. Hahah! You can also watch CSI @ AXN or FoxCrime. Lol. =))=)) I'm an addict. Sorry @-)

No comments:

Post a Comment