I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, October 26, 2009

Choosy

Hahahahaha!! I was with my HS classmates(Epoy, Janis, Shine and Cienna) a while ago at Sunshine's new home @ Woodside Subdivision. Wth, the house is huuuuuge(over exaggeration)! I mean it, it's not a mansion but its big(300sq.m, i guess?). Everything's already finished but there are still a lot of furnitures to be placed. The house is still half empty, only the necessary furnitures are there(e.g. bed, sofa, dining set, kitchen, etc).

Anww, we went there after we(Epoy, Cienna and Ej) visited our Alma Mater(CDC) and our teachers(I really missed them) and after we(already with Marvin) ate at Jollibee. Then Ejay and Marvin went somewhere else.

Then we went to Shine's salon to wait for their car, then went straight ahead at their neeeew home. Hahahaha. Blahblah so on so on.

Janis followed afterwards then all of us where laughing and laughing and fooling around like old times. Aww, I really missed them. I wish we were still in highschool. We talked seriously about Sunshine's confidential life :)

Then blahblah. We joked around about our old life(highschool life/friends) and our new life(college life/friends). Then we talked about Fjay, hahaha. Then Janis suddenly said,

Janis: Yang si Fj, englishero na. Pero di alam kung saan gagamitin english niya. Kasi nagchachat kami tapos sabe ko sknya,

Janes: "tinatamad na ako lumabas. haha."

then bigla reply niya,

Fjay: "tss choosy ka. :|".


Then all of us burst out laughing our asses off =))=)) Wtf. Choosy ka!! Haaaa? Konek nun? :)) Soooo ayun, we then suddenly used the word for fun/for sarcasm.

E.g.
Janis: paabot ng ulam?
Sande: Choosy ka!

Epoy: Tara baba na tayo.
Shine: Choosy ka!

Cienna: Ang ganda nun tae!
Janes: Choosy ka!

Sande: Pahingi icedtea.
Janes: Choosy ka!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! =))=)) We love you Fjaaaay!! Missyuuuu!!

Ang saya maging Highschool ulit, swear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment