I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Monday, October 26, 2009

Clarissa??!

Hahaha. We were at the faculty office a while ago at CDC. We were talking with our old teacher/adviser -- T.Angel. I really love her, her kindness and funny side, also her masungit side and strict side. Hahaha. Basta I love her. Everytime she sees me, she tells everyone,

T.Angel: Oh Cassandra *half hug* sexy ka padin ahh :>

Sande: Of course :)

Sande&T.Angel to anyone who can hear us: SEXY PADIN TAYO :)))

Cooool teacher :D

Then later on, T.Irene came with a very surprised face, then came to me first, smiling. So I smiled back, then we were fooling around, so she made beso-beso with me then said..

T.Irene: oh, I missed you, CLARISSAAA?? *beso beso with smiling face*

T.Angel: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :))))) Anong Clarissa??

Sande: :( CASSANDRA!! hahahaha

T.Irene: Ayy onga. Cassandra pala. Napagbaliktad ko name niyo. Magkatunog kasi.

T.Angel: Hahahah kunwari pa yan, di ka pala niya kilala. Iba pala namimiss :))))

Sande: Ongaaa. Tayo lang sexy T.Angel HAHA

T.Irene: Ayy

Sande: Hahaha jkkk only, lahat tayo sexyyy :D

HAHAHAHA! I missed them so much! I missed school. Hahaha. Then Sir Romulo(Principal) passed by then he saw me,

Sir Romulo: Oh Cassandra Agcaoili, how are you?

Sande: I'm fine, Sir. Hahaha I missed youuu! :D

Sir. Romulo: Hahaha :D *super ngiti*

Sande: Hahahah! How are you, Sir? I miss youuuu! I loooooveeee youuu *open arms para maghug* (FYI, ganyan na talaga ako dati pa sa school, sanay na sila LOL)

Sir. Romulo: Oh noooo :))))

Then he said goodbye. Hahaha! He went to his office for some important blahs.

I also missed our school Administrator? Uhh, basta yung mas mataas pa sa principal? Lol. Si Sir. Eduard/Daddy Eddie. Hahaha Super nakakamiss siya, pero sadly di ko siya nakita :( huhuhuhu.

Ito pa, si Sir.Bryan. Wow snob siya ever ha! :)) Kaseee,

Cienna, Epoy & Sande: Hi Siiiiiiir! :D Mustaaaa?

Sir. Bryan: HU U??! :)))))

Cienna, Epoy & Sande: Wow snob hahaha :))

Namiss ko ang highschool talaga. Pati yung school. Pero di kami nagtagal kasi may classes pa yung mga Teacher. Madami din kaming di nakausap na teacher namin before. Haha.

Ang cool nadin ng library. Sorry na. Hahahaha! Mas maganda na :) Then cool nadin yung school. Gumawa pa ng extension yung cafeteria. Lol. Whatevs.

BASTA, I MISS HIGHSCHOOL/CDC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment