I will live to love You. I will live to bring You praise. I will live a child in awe of You. You alone are God of all. You alone are worthy Lord. In my heart I pray You'd let Your will be done. And 'til I see You face to face and grace amazing takes me home, I'll trust in You. --- 'Til I see You | Hillsong

Friday, October 9, 2009

English

Uhh. Ang hirap magenglish pero naiinggit ako sa mga taong ang gagaling magenglish :(( HAHAHA! Englishman kayo, kupals :))

Gusto ko din magenglish sa blogsss ko, KASO, di me feel. Nakakastraight english lang ako kapag feel na feel ko yung emotions ko :)) Malandi ako e.

So, I'll be practicing my English skill from now on. Kahit na trying hard, OMG, english dapat. Even I'll be trying hard with my words and grammar :)) AMPS. Ang labo ko talaga =)) Paki you? Trying hard nga e :P

Ano ba, gusto ko magenglish pero di ko talaga feel. Di din bagay sa akin e?

Kasi swear nakakainggit sila. Parang, WOAH ANO YUNG WORD NA YUN??! (Lol OA ako wahaha!)

I read a blog about how awesome God's love is :( The best thing about Him is that whatever He does, He'll never fail you. He'll touch your hearts like no other even with His simplest words and promises. He loves us, period :( :)

I really can't understand our Hoa3 professor -- Arch't Morales. Wtf talaga siya :| Imagine composing a reaction paper comparing 9 countries, yes, 9 COUNTRIES!! And the best part is that the freakin' paper only needs 500words on a short bond paper. How can we possibly do that. GRR. He is so impossible!! Tamad kasi.

English yan o! Nagpractice lamang. :)) NEEDS IMPROVEMENT, SWEARSSS :)) Loser englisher ako.

Kayo na englishera at englishero! Kupal kayo! :)) Ako Filipino, kala niyo! Tssssss

Gusto ko magpoker, kaso naiirita ako, talo ako palagi :( :)))))) Amps kasi, ang loser ko maglaro.

Onga pala, magsisimula na ako magpractice magEnglish sa mga blogs ko :) Para naman cool diba? :> Hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment